Innovation Aerospace Forum - Montréal 2020
Don’t miss the 7th edition of this major international event taking place during the
International Aerospace Week – Montréal 2019
On the heels of the successful sixth edition of Innovation Aerospace Forum held in April 2018 at the Montreal’s Palais des Congrès (more than 1 300 visitors from 15 countries and 200 world-class speakers), Aéro Montréal will repeat this world-class gathering by organizing on April 20 and 21, 2020 the seventh edition of this world-class event.
The Innovation Aerospace Forum brings together worldwide aerospace players and suppliers, enabling them to discuss best practices in innovation developed by the industry along with future trends, while fostering business opportunities between all participants.
After 15 years of solid growth and incremental development, our sector is now completing a digital shift where innovation plays a key role to create new growth opportunities and efficiencies. Furthermore, it needs to respond to new issues, be it development, safety, security or reducing its carbon footprint. The passenger experience is also more than ever at the centre of the strategic thinking and development for all actors in the value chain.
Aéro Montréal dedicates this 2020 edition of the Forum to this shift poised to sustainably change our industry’s dynamics and the Montreal ecosystem that supports it. Participants will have the opportunity to attend plenary sessions, conferences, workshops, dynamic demonstrations, technological meetings business to business, an aerospace innovation showroom and multiple networking events.
The Forum will focus on five main themes covering all players in our sector’s value chain:
- Environmental and societal issues: air traffic and air transport forecasts, the industry’s carbon balance, passenger behavioural changes;
- The connected journey: connectivity in passenger travel, airport operations and flight operations;
- Aerospace digital shift: the industry’s capacity issues, digital design, manufacturing and services, gains and impact on corporate structures;
- More electrical air transport: the decarbonization of the aerospace industry, new “Thin-Haul” transport solutions, technical solutions envisioned and impact of more electrical in the value chain and passenger behaviour;
- The New Space: where we are heading in terms of new models and technical solutions, what time horizon, which implications.
Aéro Montréal organizes the Innovation Aerospace Forum 2020 in collaboration with the National Research Council (NRC). It will kick-start the International Aerospace Week – Montréal, April 20-23, 2020, with 1,500 Canadian and international decision-makers and professionals from the aerospace and information technology industries attending. Innovation Aerospace Forum 2020 is the most important gathering of decision-makers from the aerospace industry in Canada.
In collaboration with: