You are cordially invited to join the Canada Pavilion and exhibit at the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018, the largest aerospace exposition in Japan.
Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 (JA2018)
The Japanese market is the largest aerospace industrial market in Asia and the world’s 6th largest aerospace industry in terms of revenues, after Canada. In the last decade, the Japanese aerospace industry has been active in the development of new aircraft projects, both in the commercial, defence and space sub-sectors. This includes notably the Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ) and H-2 and H-3 launch vehicles developed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, as well as Kawasaki Heavy Industries’ P-1 and C-2 aircraft. In addition, the Japanese aerospace industry continues to be heavily involved in global OEM projects, notably with Boeing.
Hosted by the Society of Japanese Aerospace Companies (SJAC), the Japan Aerospace Show provides a good opportunity to access the latest activities and technologies in the Japanese market, and to gain visibility in the Japanese procurement community and beyond. JA2018 is expected to attract approximately 800 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors, including engineers, researchers, designers, manufacturers, purchasing department managers, company executives, academics and government officials. In 2016, the distribution of exhibitors by sector was as follows:
|The Canada Pavilion
Similarly to JA2016, Canada will be featured prominently, in the top 3 foreign country pavilions at the show.
The 2018 Canada Pavilion will feature an open concept with square towers for display, a shared business-to-business meeting space, a small reception counter and storage space.
Participation fee of CAD 5,000 per spot includes:
*participation fee for first time Ontario exhibitors: $1,000
*participation fee for repeat Ontario exhibitors: $1,200
• JA2018 Show registration fee
• Booth design, construction and electricity
• Bilingual (Japanese/English) booth staff
• Networking reception hosted by the Embassy
• Use of the pavilion common space and meeting area
• Printing of corporate logo and display panel(s) (size of display to be confirmed)
• One page per company in the “Canada Pavilion Exhibitors Guidebook”
• Support services from Embassy staff before, during and after the event
• Assistance in arranging business-to-business meetings and media interactions, if required
• Provide data for printing corporate logo and display panels
• Provide company and product profile for the “Canada Pavilion Exhibitors Guidebook”
• Provide demonstration equipment, samples, brochures and giveaways
• Make own travel and accommodation arrangements, consulting the Embassy where necessary
• Have staff present at the pavilion for the three days of the exhibition
• Ensure that your technology does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party
Canada Pavilion registration deadline: May 1, 2018
Click here to download this information in PDF format.
*Space is limited, so booth spaces will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be encouraged to RSVP at your earliest convenience.
To apply or ask question
Please contact Mr. Wenbo Pan, Area Director for Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand at Ontario Ministry of International Trade, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone at 416-433-4992.