over $6B in annual sales
This key sector is comprised of more than 200 companies and over 21,000 highly skilled and qualified employees, whose primary activity is aerospace — from design and test through manufacturing to full life cycle support.
The total workforce is over 48,000 (direct, indirect).
Tier 1, Large Tier 2 and OEM Aerospace Companies in Ontario by Subsector
Supported by large group of smaller Tier 2, Tier 3 and specialized processing companies throughout the aerospace and space supply chains.
- A diverse and established supply chain
- A highly skilled workforce supported by respected academic institutions and industry-specific learning programs
- A prime location in the heart of the North American market
- Competitive business costs
- A strong innovation ecosystem with R&D incentives
- Defence offset opportunities