Unmanned Systems Canada is celebrating their 15th year
and look forward to welcoming you to Toronto for
Unmanned Canada 2017, November 1 – 3!
Join aerospace professionals, researchers, knowledge brokers, and policy and decision makers at Canada’s premier
national conference and trade show showcasing Canadian sector capabilities.
This year’s program features a dynamic roster of speakers on:
- Civil and Commercial applications
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight operations
- Legal Issues and Ethics
- Sensors and Data integration
- Regulations developments & experience
- Data Analytics
- R&D / Emerging technologies
- Law enforcement and Military applications
- Automated Vehicles
- First responder applications
- Training and Simulation
- Data security & Privacy
- Drone countermeasures
- Innovative use cases
Connect. Network. Learn. It all happens on the show floor. This is your opportunity to understand the experiences and capabilities
that foster new business opportunities. See firsthand the latest in Canadian technology. Meet prospective customers and connect
with important industry leaders that can make a difference in your business.
This year Unmanned Canada 2017 will be held at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites www.sheratonparkway.com
A conference rate of $149.00 per night has been negociated within the host hotel block. There are a limited number of rooms available.
- Attendance at all sessions
- Breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks daily
- Two networking evening receptions
Dates & Deadlines
- May 1 – Registration Opens – Early Bird rate
- May 26 – Initial Title/Abstract/Bio submission
- June 16 – Notification of Acceptance
- August 31 – Speaker registration deadline
Interested in presenting?
If you are interested in presenting at Unmanned Canada 2017, check out the UC17 call for abstracts.
This page is continually updated – Sponsorship opportunities coming soon. Please check back regularly.